Be involved in one of the fastest growing network groups in Niagara. In just six short month’s The Savvy Networker has evolved from one speaker to a panel of 5 each month. We started with 6-8 attendees and are now averaging 50+. The growth of this event continues to surprise me month after month.
Position your organization with an attractive demographic. What started out as an opportunity to connect business owners has become a platform for inspiring the community. With 85% of our attendees being entrepreneurs we have a budding 15% who are community members coming out to enjoy an eventing and connect. This demographic is surprisingly unique as it allows our community to connect about business in an authentic and relational way.
1. Be SAVVY! --The Savvy Networker now allows sponsors Platinum and Premier to host an open booth at one event. Increase your sponsorship to increase your exposure.
2. Use it or Lose it -- you have the option to place banners and collateral materials in highly visible places. We work together so that you feel good about how your company is positioned.
3. Don’t just be Present, Present -- we offer a few opportunities for you to present at our networking events – from Facebook Live options, to 3 minute speeches and even filmed one one one interviews. We’re happy to talk through what the options are.
4. Don’t be shy, let others know you support us -- Share our tailored Facebook posts or event on your company’s page. Find them HERE!
5. Work with us to create a sponsorship package that works for YOU--Do you want us to endorse your business in a certain way? Do you want us to introduce you to a panelist? Do you want us to suggest content for the event? Ask us, and we’ll work on a package that fits your specific needs.